We're hiring! Please see the attached for an opportunity to join our team as the Marketing and Production Lead. Applications can be sent to email@example.com and the deadline is January 27, 2020.
SUMMARY: Young Mountain Tea (YMT) is a mission-driven importer, retailer, and wholesaler of single origin teas from India and Nepal. This position will lead two separate workloads - implementing a new digital marketing strategy and packaging the company’s teas. The position is a total of 35 hours/week, with the workload split roughly 50/50 between marketing and production.
MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES: Working closely with the company’s marketing consultant and graphic designer, the position will design and implement:
- Email campaigns (bi-weekly newsletter, drip campaigns)
- Influencer marketing (identification, outreach, liaising)
- Social media (scheduling daily postings to Instagram and Facebook)
- Content creation (blogs, white papers, gated content, landing pages, photography, videos, possibly podcasts)
- Advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Analysis (regularly tracking and reporting on ROI and campaign effectiveness)
PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES: As YMT focuses on high-end single origin teas, it is essential that anyone working to market the teas has a deep familiarity with the company’s collection. Working closely with the company’s Operations Lead, the position will:
- Package teas at YMT’s facility in Springfield
- Fulfill orders, including preparing orders for shipping and dropping off at US Postal Service and FedEx
- Maintain inventory by performing monthly inventory checks
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Photography and photo editing software (Adobe Suite preferred)
- Able to thrive with minimal guidance
- Team player that integrates well into small-team dynamics
- Organized, professional, flexible, reliable, and able to work independently
- Background in marketing preferred; No prior experience in food handling required
Compensation: $14/hour with opportunities for raises based on performance
Apply: If interested in applying for this position, please email a resume and cover letter to Raj Vable, Founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 5pm Pacific on February 21. Position will begin mid March.