A durable, stylish, leak-proof tea tumbler with an infuser gives tea drinkers the ability to make tea anywhere. Especially for those who drink both tea and coffee, it’s nice to have a dedicated tea tumbler that doesn’t carry a lingering coffee taste. The stainless steel interior chamber keeps tea hot for up to 8 hours, and iced tea cold for up to 12 and features:
- Triple-walled insulation with a stainless steel inner wall
- Removable stainless steel infuser basket for making tea on the go (steeping instructions below).
- Insulated flip cap for leakproof transport and easy-access tea drinking.
- Wide mouth for easy cleaning.
- Slip-proof base that fits into standard cup holders
Two options for using this infuser:
- Simply add tea leaves to the chamber, pour in the hot water, and sip through the infuser basket. This style of tea preparation works best with teas that don’t easily over steep, and it is also affectionately known across Asia as “grandpa style.”
- For a more precise steep, add the water first, put in the infuser basket, then add the tea and screw on the cap. Next, flip the tumbler over to steep the tea for the preferred time. After, reverse the tumbler so it’s rightside up, unscrew the lid, and take out the infused leaf to have a clean cuppa.
Hand wash only with soap, warm water, and a soft cloth or sponge. Avoid using abrasive materials for cleaning.