We are Young Mountain Tea, a mission-driven importer of organic specialty teas from India and Nepal. The new Facility Manager will play a crucial role in working with our Operation Manager to run our company’s local operations based out of Springfield, Oregon. The position is full-time with a competitive benefits package and room for significant growth.
- Inventory Management
- Food Safety Program (shared with Operations Manager)
- Order Fulfillment
- Customer Service
- Facility Upgrades (i.e. installing racking system)
- Tea Festival Coordination
As a small and rapidly growing business, our needs are always changing. We need someone able to adapt quickly to evolving situations and eager to grow with us.
- Experience with spreadsheets (Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel), preferably specific to inventory management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to lift up to 75 lb for short periods of time
- Able to drive a gas-powered forklift (training provided)
- Not required but desirable: Previous experience working with food safety or in a food production facility
- Detail oriented and efficient
- Organized, tidy, and reliable
- Able to thrive with minimal guidance
- Optimistic team player that enjoys contributing to small-team dynamics
- Wages: $17/hr, 40 hr/wk
- Benefits: Health insurance, paid-time off, retirement savings, free lunches weekly, free tea always!
If interested in applying for this position, please email the following to Raj Vable at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume (no more than 1 page)
- Cover Letter explaining how this position will help you in your career (no more than 1 page)
- 3 references including names, your relationship to them, email addresses and phone numbers. Please let them know they might be contacted!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5pm Pacific on June 17. We will be reviewing applications as they are submitted. Our goal is for the Facility Manager to begin July 11.